Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Melia!

Last night we went out for Melia's birthday (which was last week) with a bunch of the fellow girls here in South Bend and had such a great time! There are so many awesome girls and mothers here that I've already learned a lot from and am excited to get to know better. Melia has been here since May as well with her husband (Jeff) and little guy (Jacob) and it's been great to get to know her on our walks every morning!

Shanda (in green) does a great job at organizing activities for the Family Life Committee here and the support is so great. Kaitlyne is her little cutie here in front and we're also fortunate to live right below them at the Villages!

We had a great time chatting about random stuff like stupidly awesome shows, shopping, and life in South Bend.

1 comments:

Kindt Family said...

That was a fun night, thanks for organizing that! Haha I love how this pic was at the end of the meal, so my "salad" is just a big pile of black olives that I pushed off to the side. Why didn't I just say "no olives?"