Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back in Utah!

We spent some time up in Logan and Kaden sure loves my uncle Jim. My grandma makes a mean Sunday dinner and she made all our favorite desserts we requested (mine is her white cake with coconut frosting)! We also celebrated Marlee's birthday.




We stayed with Mel and Helen (Drew's parents) for some of the time and as you can see, Kaden was happy to be there (above)! He also had a great time at Suzy and Dave's and was a big fan of this furry blanket.


This is probably my favorite picture from the whole trip. Here's Kaden with his cousin Landon (Sean & Jessica's boy) and his squiggly eyebrows. Yes...we have a son with squiggly eyebrows and a mustache!


Shelley had her cute little baby Tayson while we were in Lake Powell and we were so glad we were in Utah to see him. Shel is super impressive and delivered that big baby without drugs!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Squiggly eyebrows AND a mustache? Does he have chest hair yet, or is that coming in B-day #1?
Sorry I missed you! For future notice- we've moved to Suncrest!

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Yay, I'm so glad you guys finally posted. I've been wondering what the Yergs have been up to :) We're headed off to AZ on Friday. Can't wait! Little Kaden is so adorable.

Anderson Avenue said...

I love his squiggly eyebrows!

Anonymous said...

Kaden is SO cute!! This is your cousin Code by-the-way. My blog is in the works but I hope to post pictures soon! It was fun to see you! We miss having you guys here in Utah! XOXO

Marianne said...

Okay I want to eat him. He is so handsome and freaking cute..Oh those CHEEKS!!!