Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another Trip to Chicago

Drew was invited to attend a real estate function in Chicago which was a great networking opportunity for him so we made a 2 day trip out of it. The summer semester is over now and Drew really deserves this 2 week break before fall semester starts. He will probably be mad I posted this cuz but I'm proud to say he got all A's this summer! This is amazing considering all that was crammed into 3 short months and he was still able to play video games everyday! I gave him crap until he started coming him with good grades.

Here's Drew and Kaden practicing some tricks in the hotel room.

After Drew's event we went to dinner with Dave and Blythe who live in Chicago. Dave is in the program with Drew and is currently living in South Bend during the week for school. They are awesome people and we had a great time chowing down on some famous Chicago deep dish pizza with them.

The next morning we walked down to Lake Michigan on the edge of Chicago.


The water was a little cold for Kaden!


Drew went golfing with one of his friends while Kaden and I did some exploring/shopping in Chicago for about 5 hours! We walked about 20 blocks to H & M but is was so worth it!

0 comments: