So I know I've been blogging a lot but Father's Day warrants a new blog as do these pictures of Drew playing video games with Kaden by his side. I just about wet my pants every time I look at them and that little grin melts my heart! They are too cute together and I couldn't be any more grateful for both of them! Happy 1st Father's Day to a wonderful new dad and a big thanks to his parents who raised him! Kaden is already a daddy's boy and pretty much thinks he's the best thing since formula.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Father's Day
Posted by Drew and Jenny at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He has changed so much already! I love those chubby cheeks too. Aren't those bumbo things the best? I am so glad you post a lot of pictures so we can keep up with how fast little Kaden is growing. this is random, but we were watching Rudy last night and we couldn't help but think of you and Drew...especially when he was in Notre Dame's locker room, haha. Tell Drew we said happy Father's day!
Drew... is this your idea of babysitting?
hey jenny i'm pretty sure you know my husband jon but i just had to tell you that i freakin love little kaden he is SO DANG CUTE!!
Post a Comment