Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Earl Has to Die

 After 2 years of moving around we sure have some good memories of each of the apartments we've lived in.  Here's another one for the books.  So a cricket climbed somewhere behind the dishwasher about 4 or 5 months ago and has been chirping his little heart out every night when it gets dark.  He usually stops when he hears us come into the kitchen but starts back up again as soon as we leave.  We have always figured he would die eventually but he sure hasn't.  Drew had had enough one night and went after him.  He was worried he may have knocked another cricket up and had babies back there.  So before considering bug spray, he tore this whole thing apart after I had gone to bed.  I woke up around 2 am and went to the kitchen to get a drink.  I saw everything ripped out and could hear Earl (Drew named him) chirping away in triumph!
 
Here's Drew's To Do list...my favorite is #7.  It's still not crossed off and it's been a few weeks. 

We pretty much do everything naked around here...by "we" I mean Kaden!  He loves soccer and trying to help me make dinner.



Here he is in his jersey with his loot he scored from China.  Dad spoiled us when he got home!

2 comments:

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Bahahahaha, EArl has to die!! hahahaha, this makes me laugh ALOT!!

Hillary Hall said...

This is hilarious! I love that he has a name. HOw can you kill something you have named? wont you miss him... nah! :)