Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cheers!

Here's Kade and Drew sharing a Fanta drink on Skype.  I love that we can do this.  It was midnight for Drew in China at about 8:00 this morning and he called to chat.  Kade spotted a Fanta that he was drinking and we happened to have some too so they were able to do a toast!  We left skype up for awhile as we carried on with our morning and Drew worked on the computer.  He was able to chat with Kade and entertain him so it was nice!

2 comments:

Shanda said...

I'm a huge fan of Skype! Do you guys have an ipod? Dan got one for signing up with a bank and we can do facetime chats with anyone else who has skype or an ipod/iphone. I love how technology can keep us all together! Good luck while Drew is away. And I got your email today about the Huntsman Cancer Institute. They saved my dad's life. I can't donate a lot but I will donate! Good luck with your half marathon! I wish I could run it with you!

Kindt Family said...

Aww that's so awesome!!!
If Joe keeps up with a job that has him traveling like this, I'm going to finally buy some cams. The best we've had since he's been over there with Drew is a FB chat this morning, which was totally random.