Friday, October 23, 2009

Post of Shame

It's just not meant to be...after working hard over the last five years to clean up a nasty driving record I got in an accident and got a speeding ticket within one week. The tumultuous affair drags on...I guess me and automobiles were never meant to be!

While we're at it...let's just show off our acne and embarrassing attempts to get rid of it. I'm not a believer in the strips!

And maybe our lives are just a little too boring but Drew kept getting mad at me for moving this basketball hoop out of the living room and into Kaden's room. So I went to bed one night and he had stuck the thing under my covers. So I put it in the backseat of his car before he went to work and this is where I found it when I went to stick Kade in the tub last night! How exciting are we!

But we do get out and actually have a great time around here taking Kade to the playground. Thanks Grammy for the fun sweatshirts!

Don't be scared.

The goal is to poop this guy out...we're usually quite successful!

4 comments:

Shanda said...

OH Ouch!!! I'm sorry that happened to you! Are you ok!? So your acne story is funny, because Dan & I are totally breaking out right now...Aren't we too old for that!? ;) The pumpkin patch looked like fun. The best way to get back at Drew with the basketball hoop is just cover it in BYU, GO Cougars!, or Rise & Shout! ;)

Suz said...

I don't get along with vehicles either. I have tried and tried to be able to get the good driver discount from the insurance but I am still trying.

Unknown said...

Hey Jenny it's Jalane. I hope you remember me! I have been following your blog through your sisters and I think you have the cutest little boy in the world-I could eat him up! Hope you dont mind me "blog stocking" you? My blog is private but I would love to add you if you would like? jcchristiansen@msn.com email me and i will send you an invite. :D

Jessica and Sean said...

So, I am wondering if you were wearing your seat belt when you got you speeding ticket?? Knowing you, I would guess no, haha!