hey jenny. i don't know if i've left a comment before, but i have tonight. so now you know we're checking in on your cute family:) i have loved keeping up with you and your family through blogs. love the pictures of kade, so VERY cute. like skye said, i hope you are feeling better...doesn't frosting fix about everything? that was so sweet of your sisters. good luck with all your texas adventures!
Jen...I am in LOVE with this little man. He is seriously so cute! It was so good to talk to you! I hope someday you guys get to live here! That would be amazing and lets get honest, I am not going anywhere!
4 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! Hope you're feeling better. How is Texas?
hey jenny. i don't know if i've left a comment before, but i have tonight. so now you know we're checking in on your cute family:) i have loved keeping up with you and your family through blogs. love the pictures of kade, so VERY cute. like skye said, i hope you are feeling better...doesn't frosting fix about everything? that was so sweet of your sisters. good luck with all your texas adventures!
Oh man Jenny! He is just the cutest!!!
Jen...I am in LOVE with this little man. He is seriously so cute! It was so good to talk to you! I hope someday you guys get to live here! That would be amazing and lets get honest, I am not going anywhere!
Post a Comment